- Comfort Keepers of Memphis
6517 Swarthmore Dr
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Caregiver/Home Health Aide - (OVERNIGHT AVAILABILITY is A PLUS; 7PM-7AM)
Comfort Keepers of Greater Memphis and North Mississippi is seeking a reliable, honest, caring individual that enjoys spending time with the seniors.
The CNA Caregiver/Home Health Aide will assist our senior clients with companionship and personal care services.
Comfort Keepers delivers a unique brand of high-quality and compassionate in-home care through carefully selected, screened, and trained professional caregivers and home health aides.
Comfort Keepers is a growing, vibrant organization with ground-floor opportunities for personal growth and development.
We are looking for exceptional Caregivers, CNA's, & HHA's who:
* Feel a passion for caregiving and want to help others
* Have a commitment to being there when needed
* Place a priority on quality care and who treat every client as if they were their own family
* Want to be treated by us as a valuable part of our team
CNA Caregiver/Home Health Aide Job Requirements:
* Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
* At least one year professional experience as a caregiver or home health aide
* Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment
* Open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends)
* Team player who values friends and family
* Must be able to pass a national background check
If you are a caregiver who is willing to work, is dependable and passionate about helping others, we would love to speak to you!Hireology . Category: Healthcare, Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.