- Michael Page
- $94,360.00 -141,170.00/year*
5 Walnut St
The responsibility of the manufacturing engineer would be:
A much more in depth job description will be provided upon application and consideration. Please submit your resume for consideration within 48 hours. Relevant candidates can expect to hear back within 48 hours of submission
- Risk mitigation projects
- Setting up a second production facility
- Building up production at a second site
- Identifying better quality parts or lower cost parts to the device for critical components
- Continuous review of processes
- Quality work
- Manufacturing work
The Successful Applicant
Some qualifications of the successful candidate would be:
- BS Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering
- 3-7 years of experience in the medical device industry
- Quality experience is a plus
What's on Offer
If you are interest in this position, please contact me at or you can directly apply below. This position included a competitive salary and bonus structure that is comparable with current salary and experience.
Associated topics: bio, biological engineer, biophysics, bioprocess, enzyme, fermentation, neurodegenerative, neuroscience, pain, pathogenesis
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...